The limiters’ microcontroller continuously measures the input-level and attenuates the output level as much as necessary to keep the sound level underneath the given threshold. Because the SPL-limiters are no peak limiters the dynamics of the music remains unchanged.
The SPL2TS has a built in clock/ timer. This makes it possible to program a completely different sound level at different periods of the day. The built in calendar allows you to program a list of 10 dates to switch the limiter to bypass automatically. All these settings can be adjusted by using the PC-software.
Firmware 5.0 update
– Bypass calendar for entering bypass times and data
– Soft potmeters for disabling hardware
– Soft limits for range potentiometers
– Updated configuration software download link
– Update available for all existing SPL2TS MK2 models